Sunday, June 5, 2016

Starting Fan Fiction

Okay, in my last entry, I mentioned the possibility of actually starting to write Fan Fiction. I have pretty much decided to go ahead and start that, though, I'm not sure which series I'm going to start with. However, this is a list of the shows/movies you might see on here in the future in the form of fan fiction:

Stargate SG1- Also the Stargate movie with Kurt Russel and David Spader
Smallville
Merlin
Doctor Who
Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Harry Potter (probably just clips, scenes scattered through the series)

I may add to that list, I might not, and might choose to start a separate web page to put these fan fics on and simply provide a link to the latest additions. Either way, I think this might be a good way to keep the creative juices flowing by writing about established series while I ponder my own stories for a while. Possibly keep that dreaded Writer's Block at bay for a while. Hope you like what you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment