Sunday, May 29, 2016

Fan Fics

Okay, so I don't actually write it down, but I think of a lot of fan fiction scenarios. Usually involving just adding a character  based on me into the series I'm watching. Since most of those series also include fantasy settings with the characters having unique abilities, mine would have them too.  The longest one involves Stargate Sg1. Although other series include Smallville, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Merlin, Doctor Who, Gilmore Girls, MacGyver, Mash.. Lab Rats. A downside for my husband is that I end up watching these shows/movies over and over and over and over and.... well you get the idea. The general theme of the abilities I tend to give my characters include clairvoyance, empathetic abilities, healing, and visions. Maybe I should actually write the episodes I've thought of for these shows. It might help keep the creative flow going. Would also be something of a creative outlet for me. I think I will start that actually. So stay tuned! 

Also if you want more information about me, here is a link: https://magic.piktochart.com/output/14185599-amber-campisi-rising-writer

No comments:

Post a Comment