Sunday, May 22, 2016

Busy week

Okay, so very busy week, and very emotional. My mother has cancer, and will be having surgery early next week. My kids drove me crazy all week, as usual, and watching a lot of Lab Rats, which surprisingly has spawned a lot of story lines in my head about Chase. What can I say? He's a cute kid who I think wasn't able to shine as much as he could've with his brother picking on him all the time. Honestly, most of the story lines I come up with for tv shows include throwing in a new character based on me. How would it effect the dynamics of any relationship on the show? How would my character react to these situations? What situations might happen as a result of my character being added to the series? What situations might not happen at all? How would I develop this and other characters so they aren't one dimensional and continue to grow as the series continues? All things I continue to think of almost any time I watch a tv show for any length of time. Gotta say though, Chase is cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment